Zacardi Cortez new album “The Introduction” buy it today online or at your local retailer
The Yolanda Adams Morning Show
Download the “Introduction” Contest
Text INTRO to 23092
For your chance to win a free digital copy of Zacardi Cortez’s
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
The Yolanda Adams Morning Show Download the Introduction Contest
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
The Yolanda Adams Morning Show “Download the Introduction” (“Contest”) will begin on Monday, May 28, 2012 and end on Friday, June 1, 2012 (“Contest Period”) unless otherwise terminated earlier or extended at the sole discretion of Sponsor (as defined below). Twenty-five (25) grand prize winners will each be awarded: a digital copy of Zacardi Cortez’s new album, “The Introduction”, valued at $15.00 each
HOW TO ENTER:
Listeners of The Yolanda Adams Morning Show (also “Morning Show”) on affiliate stations including, but not limited to WLIB-AM, KHVN-AM, WPZE-AM, WPPZ-FM, WPRS-FM, WPZR-FM, WRXB-AM, KATZ-AM, WWIN-AM, WPZS-FM, KRJY-AM, WJMO-AM, WOKB-AM, WMCS-AM, WTLC-AM, WGH-AM, WNNL-FM, WFJO-FM, WLOK-AM, WPZZ-FM, WPRF-FM, WXOK-AM, WTUA-FM, KPZK-AM, KVLO-FM, WFMV-FM, WLJI-FM, WGOK-AM, WEUP-AM, WNOO-AM, WTHB-FM, WSSJ-FM, WEAM-FM, WPDT-FM, WAML-AM, WAJV-FM, WYHL-AM, and WSPX-FM (the “Participating Stations”) who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, and are eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry will be able to take part in this Contest. To participate in the Contest, listeners must do the following:
- Listen to the Yolanda Adams Morning Show weekdays (Monday through Friday) during the Contest Period around 5:29am Central Time for the announcement to text in an entry for the Contest.
- Contest participants must text the word “INTRO” to shortcode 23092 when prompted by the on-air announcement. Standard text and data rates will apply. One entry per person via text message during the Contest Period.
- All entries must be received by 12:00 Noon CST daily during the Contest Period.
- Twenty –five (25) grand prize winners will be chosen by random drawing from all eligible text entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the mobile account at the time the entry was made.
- The Contest will be conducted in real time on the Participating Stations broadcasting The Yolanda Adams Morning Show and is open to listeners of the Morning Show who are eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry and are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States.
- Employees of The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, the Participating Stations, Syndication One, Radio One, Inc., REACH Media Inc, Black Smoke Music World Wide, E-One Entertainment (collectively, “Sponsor”), Dial Global Communications, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, promotion partners, sponsors and advertising and promotional agencies (together with Sponsor, collectively, “Contest Entities”) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households (whether or not related) are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Contest.
- Once an individual wins a prize in this Contest, they are not eligible to win another prize in this Contest except as specified within these rules.
- Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from the Morning Show within the thirty (30) day period immediately preceding the start date of this Contest are not eligible to participate. Only one person per family or household (whether related or not) may win in any promotion from the Morning Show during any thirty (30) day period.
- The Sponsor at its sole discretion will choose whether or not to air the winning notification call or publish the name of the day’s Winner. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, traffic congestion, unauthorized human intervention, or any error or malfunction.
- Twenty-five (25) Grand Prize winners will each be awarded a digital download of Zarcardi Cortez’s new album, “The Introduction” valued at $15.00.
- To the extent that prize elements are provided by third-party providers, winner agrees to look solely to applicable prize providers with respect to any claims, losses, or disputes in connection therewith.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by station management and/or the sponsor in its sole discretion.
- All Contest winners must sign and date official station release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting the prize.
- If for any reason a Contest winner provides notice that he or she has decided not to accept an awarded prize, the winner will be required to sign a release form acknowledging forfeiture of the prize. It will be at the discretion of the Contest sponsor and / or Contest administrator if another entrant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
- Grand Prize Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo I.D.) to claim their prize.
- Sponsor and its affiliates, agents and subsidiaries will have no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury of any kind resulting from in connection with acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
- During the Contest Period, eligible listeners will be encouraged to participate in the Contest by listening to the Yolanda Adams Morning Show weekday mornings (Monday through Friday), around 5:00 am Central Time for announcements about the Contest and text registration.
- The Yolanda Adams Morning Show will encourage listeners to text the word “INTRO” to shortcode 23092 at designated times during the Contest Period. Standard text and data rates will apply. One entry per person via text message during the Contest Period.
- All entries must be received by 12:00 Noon CST daily (Monday through Friday) during Contest Period.
- Twenty-five (25) grand prize winners will be chosen by random drawing from all eligible text entries received via text message and will be awarded the prize of a digital download of Zacardi Cortez’s new album” The Introduction” valued at $15.00
- The grand prize winners will be notified by a representative of Syndication One and provided with instructions for claiming the prize.
- Decisions of the Sponsor with respect to any aspect of the Contest are final.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize.
- Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
- No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the Contest Period.
- By participating in the Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to comply with the Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest.
- All Contest winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, the Participating Stations, Sponsor, Dial Global Communications, any other Contest parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with Contest participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
- Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo I.D.) to claim their prize.
- Sponsor retains the right to disqualify any entrant if all Contest rules are not followed. Contest void if prohibited by law.
- Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Contest in its sole discretion at any time without notice, which will become effective immediately. In the event any Winner is found to be in violation of these Official Rules or is otherwise determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion to be ineligible, he/she will be required to forfeit prize or to reimburse the Sponsor for the stated value of a prize if such a violation is found after the prize has been used by Winner.
- The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, the Participating Stations Sponsor, Dial Global Communications, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any entrant to complete or continue a telephone call, facsimile transmission or internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries. In addition, The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, the participating stations, Sponsor, Dial Global Communications, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete Contest entries. Once submitted, entries become the property of the station and will not be returned.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, the Participating Stations, Sponsor, and Dial Global Communications have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, the Participating Stations, Sponsor, Dial Global Communications, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, participating sponsors and promotional partners will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the Contest, including; cancellation of the Contest as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, the Participating Stations, Sponsor, Dial Global Communications, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, participating sponsors, promotional partners and other radio stations, such as acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties. In the event, such an act should occur; reasonable attempts will be made to offer the winner comparable prize(s) currently being offered by the station in lieu of the prize originally awarded.
- The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, the Participating Stations, Sponsor, and Dial Global Communications are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment associated with or utilized in the Contest, and assume no responsibility for error omission, interruption, defect, failure, malfunction or delay in operation or transmission, or for any damage to participants phone, cell phone, mobile device, computer, hardware, software, or any other device, or for theft or destruction, tampering or unauthorized access to entry information, or for entries which are misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete or, inaudible, disconnected or any combination thereof) or for preemption or cancellation of the radio program, or for technical, network, typographical, human or other errors or problems relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in the connection with the administration of the Contest, the announcement of prizes of in any Contest-related materials. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest (or any portion thereof). Any attempt to defraud Sponsor in any way will result in de-qualification of participant, and such participant will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSORS AND/OR CONTEST ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUR OF ANY ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Syndication One at: “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show “Download the Introduction”, c/o Contest Rules, 13760 Noel Road, Suite 750, Dallas, TX 75240. For a winners list, send a self-addressed envelope to Sponsor at “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show “Download the Introduction” c/o Winner’s List, 13760 Noel Road, Dallas, TX 75240.