The Yolanda Adams Morning Show
Introduce Yourself Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
The Yolanda Adams Morning Show “Introduce Yourself Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) will begin on Monday, June 4, 2012 and end on Friday, June 15, 2012 (“Sweepstakes Period”) unless otherwise terminated earlier or extended at the sole discretion of Sponsor (as defined below). One (1) grand prize winner will be awarded: a trip for two (2) to attend Praise In The Park in Atlanta, GA on August 4, 2012. Prize will include, round trip coach airfare for two (2), one (1) night hotel stay, ground transportation to/from Atlanta airport, VIP tickets to Praise in the Park to include Meet N Greet with gospel recording artist Zacardi Cortez.
HOW TO ENTER:
Listeners of The Yolanda Adams Morning Show (also “Morning Show”) on affiliate stations including, but not limited to WLIB-AM, KHVN-AM, KROI-AM, WPZE-AM, WPPZ-FM, WPRS-FM, KURS-AM, KATZ-AM, WPZS-AM, KRJY-AM, WDBZ-AM, WJMO-AM, WOKB-AM, WJYD-AM, WTLC-AM, WXWZ-FM, WNNL-FM, WLOK-AM, WPZZ-FM, WPRF-FM, WGFE-FM, WXOK-AM, WTUA-AM, WGLT-FM, WFMV-FM, WLJI-FM, WGOK-AM-WNOO-AM, WTHB-FM, WOAD-AM, WOAD-FM, WSSJ-FM, WLMC-AM, WEAM-FM, WEED-AM, WPDT-FM, WAJV-FM, WYHL-FM, WSPX-FM, and WNEV-FM (the “Participating Stations”) who are legal residents of the U.S., and are twenty-one (21) years of age and older at the time of entry will be able to take part in this Sweepstakes. To participate in the Sweepstakes, listeners must do the following:
- Listen to the Yolanda Adams Morning Show weekdays (Monday through Friday) during the Sweepstakes Period around 5:29am Central Time for the announcement to register on on-line for the Sweepstakes.
- The Yolanda Adams Morning Show will encourage listeners to log onto www.yolandaadamsmorningshow.com and register for a chance to win the grand prize of a trip for two (2) to Praise In The Park in Atlanta, Georgia by submitting a photo of themselves. One (1) photo per submission.
- Submitted entries must be “family friendly”, appropriate for all audiences, and must meet the below-listed Entry Requirements.
- Upon entering the Sweepstakes website, participants are to follow the on-screen instructions, including entering their name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address (along with their photo entry), and any optional or additional contact information, as requested, to register for a chance to win.
- All Internet entries must be received by 11:59pm CST on June 15th, 2012 or they will be void. One (1) entry per person.
- Entries will be posted online for public viewing and will qualify for a chance to win the grand prize through random drawing. Entries submitted by Sweepstakes entrants will not be judged and will have no bearing on determining the winner, except that entries that do not contain the requested photograph will be disqualified.
- The grand prize winner will be announced on Monday, June 18th, 2011 around 8:00 am (CST).
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account at the time the entry was made.
- By submitting an entry in this Sweepstakes, each participant represents and warrants to be bound by the Official Sweepstakes rules, that they are authorized to and have the rights to submit the content in the entry, and that all of the below-listed requirements have been met.
- Each entrant warrants and represents that the entrant has obtained permission from each person who appears in the photographic submission
- Entries may not be patently offensive, illegal, pornographic or obscene, or similarly inappropriate in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Entries must not contain any profanity, obscene language, lewd or sexual content or references.
- Submissions may not infringe upon any rights of any third party including without limitation, copyright, trademark and right of publicity or privacy
- Submission may not contain commercial products (e.g., clothing, toys, food) and/or their trademarks, brands, logos or endorsements
- Entries must be produced and solely owned by the participant submitting the entry
- Entries must be unpublished and not have been submitted in other competitions
- Submissions must not contain: derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, humiliate other people (publicly or otherwise), or otherwise assault or threaten others
- The Sweepstakes will be conducted in real time on the Participating Stations broadcasting The Yolanda Adams Morning Show and is open to listeners of the Morning Show who are twenty-one (21) years of age and older at the time of entry and are legal residents of the U.S.
- Employees of The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, the Participating Stations, Syndication One, Radio One, Inc., REACH Media Inc, (collectively, “Sponsor”), Dial Global Communications, Entertainment One / Black Smoke Music and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, promotion partners, sponsors and advertising and promotional agencies (together with Sponsor, collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households (whether or not related) are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Sweepstakes.
- Persons who have won a prize in another sweepstakes or promotion of any kind from the Morning Show within the thirty (30) day period immediately preceding the start date of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate.
- The Sponsor at its sole discretion will choose whether or not to air the winning notification call or publish the name of the Winner. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, traffic congestion, unauthorized human intervention, or any error or malfunction.
- Grand Prize package to include:
- Round trip coach air fares (for winner and guest) between a major United States gateway airport closest to winner’s residence and the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia; however, if winner resides within 250 miles of the hotel Premises, air fare will not be provided to the winner.
- Round trip ground transportation (for winner and guest) between the Hartsfield- Jackson International Airport and the hotel and concert venue; provided, however, if winner resides within 250 miles of the hotel Premises, transfers will not be provided to the winner.
- One (1) night’s hotel accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (double occupancy) at hotel as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- VIP admission for two (2) to Praise In The Park, including Meet N Greet with Zacardi Cortez on August 4, 2012.
Grand Prize Estimated Value: One Thousand One Hundred Dollars ($1,100.00). If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated approximate retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash. To the extent that prize elements are provided by third-party providers, winner agrees to look solely to applicable prize providers with respect to any claims, losses, or disputes in connection therewith.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by station management and/or the sponsor in its sole discretion.
- All Sweepstakes winners must sign and date official station release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting the prize.
- In the event any winner is found to be in violation of these Official Rules or is otherwise determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion to be ineligible, he/she will be required to forfeit prize or to reimburse the Sponsor for the stated value of a prize if such a violation is found after the prize has been used by winner.
- If for any reason a Sweepstakes winner provides notice that he or she has decided not to accept an awarded prize, the winner will be required to sign a release form acknowledging that they are forfeiting the prize. It will be at the discretion of the Sweepstakes sponsor and / or Sweepstakes administrator if another entrant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
- Grand Prize Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo I.D.) to claim their prize.
- Sponsor and its affiliates, agents and subsidiaries will have no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury of any kind resulting from in connection with acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
- During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible listeners will be encouraged to participate in the Sweepstakes by listening to the Yolanda Adams Morning Show weekday mornings (Monday through Friday), beginning June 4, 2012 around 5:29am Central Time for announcements about the Sweepstakes and registering online. After completing the registration process, qualified entrants will be eligible for a chance to win the grand prize.
- The Yolanda Adams Morning Show will encourage listeners to logon to www.theyolandaadamsmorningshow.com to upload a photo of themselves. One photo per submission.
- Entries will be posted online for public viewing and will be entered into the Grand Prize random drawing.
- One (1) grand prize winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received electronically and awarded a trip for two (2) to Atlanta, Georgia to attend Praise In The Park scheduled for August 4, 2012.
- The grand prize winner will be notified by a representative of Syndication One and provided with instructions for claiming the prize.
- Decisions of the Sponsor with respect to any aspect of the Sweepstakes are final.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize.
- Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
- No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the Sweepstakes Period.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to comply with the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Sweepstakes.
- All Sweepstakes winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, the Participating Stations, Sponsor, Dial Global Communications, any other Sweepstakes parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with Sweepstakes participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
- Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo I.D.) to claim their prize.
- Sponsor retains the right to disqualify any entrant if all Sweepstake rules are not followed. Sweepstakes void if prohibited by law.
- Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion at any time without notice, which will become effective immediately. In the event any Winner is found to be in violation of these Official Rules or is otherwise determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion to be ineligible, he/she will be required to forfeit prize or to reimburse the Sponsor for the stated value of a prize if such a violation is found after the prize has been used by Winner.
- The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, the Participating Stations Sponsor, Dial Global Communications, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any entrant to complete or continue a telephone call, facsimile transmission or internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries. In addition, The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, the participating stations, Sponsor, Dial Global Communications, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete Sweepstakes entries. Once submitted, entries become the property of the station and will not be returned.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, the Participating Stations, Sponsor, and Dial Global Communications have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, the Participating Stations, Sponsor, Dial Global Communications, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, participating sponsors and promotional partners will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the Sweepstakes, including; cancellation of the Sweepstakes as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, the Participating Stations, Sponsor, Dial Global Communications, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, participating sponsors, promotional partners and other radio stations, such as acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties. In the event, such an act should occur; The Yolanda Adams Morning Show may in its sole discretion, offer the winner comparable prize(s) currently being offered by the Morning Show in lieu of the prize originally awarded.
- The Yolanda Adams Morning Show, the Participating Stations, Sponsor, and Dial Global Communications are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for error omission, interruption, defect, failure, malfunction or delay in operation or transmission, or for any damage to participants phone, cell phone, mobile device, computer, hardware, software, or any other device, or for theft or destruction, tampering or unauthorized access to entry information, or for entries which are misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete or, inaudible, disconnected or any combination thereof) or for preemption or cancellation of the radio program, or for technical, network, typographical, human or other errors or problems relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in the connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of prizes of in any Sweepstakes-related materials. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). Any attempt to defraud Sponsor in any way will result in de-qualification of participant, and such participant will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSORS AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUR OF ANY ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Syndication One at: “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show “Introduce Yourself”, c/o Sweepstakes Rules, 13760 Noel Road, Suite 750, Dallas, TX 75240. For a winners list, send a self-addressed envelope to Sponsor at “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show “Introduce Yourself” c/o Winner’s List, 13760 Noel Road, Dallas, TX 75240.